Our mission at Amori is to foster meaningful connections through voice. Amori helps you find something real, whether for friends or romantic relationships.
We're looking for a Swift developer to fill a full-time role. The position is flexible, fully remote, and lets you pick your own schedule. We are not your typical startup - our majority female team is passionate, diligent, and incredibly talented, with backgrounds from top schools and companies like Stanford, Columbia, Cornell, Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Facebook.
You'll be building new and exciting features for our iOS app, with a user base that has been growing every day. This role is perfect for quick learners and independent thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Actively ship production code to the Amori iOS app
- Work closely with our Swift development team and our CEO
- Participate in product discussions to shape the product roadmap
- Have the opportunity to work on new and exciting features that will impact millions of lives
To succeed here, you’ll need:
- Experience. You've built and shipped complex software on Swift frontend and backend. Preferred experience with Swift, Firestore, Google Cloud, Typescript, and Mongo DB.
- Customer obsession. You bring your own ideas to the table and have the desire to build high quality products that serve customer needs.
- Speed. You code and debug quickly to produce production-quality code with efficient turnarounds.
- Focus. We’re a high-growth startup with a busy, remote team. You know how and when to engage or be heads down.
- Collaboration. You are a good communicator and excited to take part in our mission.
- A fast-paced environment where you can help shape the culture
- A female-led, entrepreneurial support system that advocates for risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can do your best work on your own time
- The opportunity to grow into a high-level position, joining a fast growing startup on the ground floor
- Potential to join us at our future headquarters in Miami
Think you’re suited for this job? Tell us about yourself and why you're interested in the role, and include links to your resume, Github, and/or LinkedIn.
Not looking but know someone ideal for the role? Refer them! We’ll send you a surprise gift if we make the hire.