Amori is a Stanford-founded social app based in Miami with the mission to foster meaningful connections through voice. Through our virtual bars and 1:1 blind audio calls, Amori helps you find something real, whether for friends or romantic relationships.
We are a remote, tight-knit, majority female team with a passionate, fun, and energized atmosphere and big social media presence (@covid19dating on Instagram.)
We're looking for a young, ambitious Head of Marketing to live and breathe the Amori mission, as well as marketing interns that can contribute in a more relaxed position. We are not your typical startup - our majority female team is passionate, diligent, and incredibly talented, with backgrounds from top schools and companies like Stanford, Columbia, Cornell, Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Facebook.
You'll be in charge of guerrilla in-person marketing to spread the word about our brand, with a primary focus on the city of Miami. This full-time role is perfect for sociable personalities, quick learners, and scrappy, creative thinkers who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the things you might do:
- Host events with sororities, sports teams, or other groups at schools and communities
- Run and coordinate our college ambassador program
- Work closely with our CEO & designers to produce marketing campaigns across our social media channels (@amori.app IG, @covid19dating IG, Tik Tok, and Twitter)
- Form brand partnerships with influencers and other businesses
- Run Instagram and Tik Tok ads
- Travel to cities and colleges across the country to promote the Amori brand
- Have the opportunity to first-handedly shape the Amori brand into a household name
To succeed here, you’ll need:
- Experience. You have a proven track record of social media presence, marketing, or influencing large numbers of people.
- Social skills. You're a people person and it shows. You have a strong network of your own.
- Customer obsession. You bring your own ideas to the table and know how to be scrappy and creative to serve customer needs.
- Efficiency. You move fast and don't take no for an answer.
- Focus. We’re a high-growth startup with a busy, remote team. You know how and when to engage or be heads down.
- Collaboration. You are a good communicator and excited to take part in our mission.
- Flexibility & love for travel. Our Head of Growth must have the ability to get up and travel for the job when necessary.
- Help covering travel & housing expenses
- Opportunities to network with new friends all over the country and to grow your own brand
- A fast-paced environment where you can help shape the culture
- A female-led, entrepreneurial support system that advocates for risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can do your best work on your own time
- The opportunity to grow into a high-level position, joining a fast growing startup on the ground floor
- Potential to join us at our future headquarters in Miami
Think you’re suited for this job? Email Alex at email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Candidate”. Tell us about yourself and why you're interested in the role, and include links to your resume, portfolio, and/or LinkedIn. Any examples of your marketing or social media skills would be very helpful.
Not looking but know someone else ideal for the role? Refer them! We’ll send you a surprise gift if we make the hire. 🎁